Thank you, Kaya of A Fictional Bookworm for nominating me. And I apologize for the late pingback.
And go and visit Kaya’s blog after reading this? Hehe.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions they asked you.
- Come up with your own 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them.
Here are Kaya’s 11 Questions:
1. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
All of the above? I am a chocolate candy type of person than ice cream. I am up for all of these depending on the mood or availability.
2. What’s the prettiest book you own?
I feel so attacked by this question. Stuck in a dilemma of “I can’t pick from my shelves or I can’t answer because I do not own it yet”.
To answer quickly my copies of The Wrath and The Dawn & The Rose and The Dagger recently arrived and they are freaking gorgeous. I now name them my prettiest book I own.
In case you’re wondering this version:
3. Do you watch BookTube? If so, who’s your favorite BookTuber?
I rarely watch, BookTube nowadays.
4. What’s your current favorite song?
Zero – Imagine Dragons. I think one constant for me is I am always, always listening to any Imagine Dragons.
5. Pick the main characters from the last three books you read. Now do Kiss, Marry, Kill!
I love this question. WOW. Umm, kiss; Felipe *swoons to death just even thinking about it* from The Queen’s Game, marry; Max from A Spark of White Fire, and kill; the king of Adarlan, doing some reading over the Throne of Glass series before the release of the last installment, Kingdom of Ash.
6. Have you ever been to BookCon or ComicCon?
I have attended book signings and book fairs, yes.
7. If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
CHOCO-FREAKING-LATE CANDY. Preferably Cadbury Flakes and Whittaker Almond Bars and Reeses Pieces.
8. What’s your favorite piece of bookish merch that you own?
The piece that I already own that I like so deeply is bookmarks.
But I would love to own other bookish merch, like accessories. I do not own any at the moment. I’d love to get my hands on them bookish rings or necklaces. Right?
9. What’s your least favorite cover change?
The cover change for Shadow and Bone. Not in a negative way, I love that series and I love to support an author whom I stan so hard, Leigh Bardugo, but darn, ya girl broke. I want to have all possible covers Shadow and Bone Trilogy is available in. But it’s just not happening… yet. #NeverSayNever
They’re both wonderful covers, want to have them.
10. Would you rather only read books with no romance for the rest of your life or only read books with insta-love for the rest of your life?
Is this a punishment? Kaya? What have I ever done to you? Hahaha! If the day comes that I really have to pick between these two I say live off the rest of my life to read insta-love books. I sure somewhere along those titles to conquer will have something I would still like or even love.
11. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which one would you choose?
I am good, I do have animal pets now, three adopted dogs and one self-adopted cat. Hahaha #AdoptDontShop
- What is your spirit animal?
- Who is your favorite villain? And why?
- Pick the main characters from the last three books you read. Now do Kiss, Marry, Kill! (from Kaya)
- Who is your auto-read author?
- Weird food combination you love?
- What is your most favorite quote? Where it is from? Or who said it?
- What is your least favorite read?
- You won a full accommodation to fly and stay out in any place in the world. Where would it be and why?
- What books are you anticipating to be released this December?
- Any song you’ve been jamming into? What title?
- What was the last movie you saw?
I nominate these lovely people:
Zoie of Whiskey Away by Words
Tiffany of Read by Tiffany
Kalina of Kalina Reads
Jen of Jen D Bibliophile
Monica of Torn Pages and Roses
Siobhan of Siobhan Novelties
Jasmine of Jasmine’s Reading
Please, don’t feel obligated in doing this, if you do ping me back. That is all for now!