Hey, hope you all are having a great week! I have been trying to catch up with tags and nominations and I apologize for the late ping. I am still figuring out and diving up when to schedule the tags.
I was nominated by Jasmine of Jasmine’s Reading. Thank you! Know that I had an amazing fun answering your questions (that I may have recycled yours hehe). Again, my apologies for the late answers.
And also, visit her blog. I am pretty sure that from that amazing place you’ll find yourself lost reading through post after posts!
ABOUT THE AWARD
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.” – Creator of the tag, Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers!
- What was one of your favorite books that you were required to read for school?